Are you a KS1 Teacher seeking a new challenge in an exciting new environment? Here at Protocol Education we are seeking to recruit a qualified Year 1 Teacher for one of our Sheffield schools. If you are a passionate, fun and energetic individual with a QTS status in search of a new venture, this could be the role for you!
As successful candidate you will:
• Have a good understanding of the National Curriculum and confident to communicate this in daily lessons.
• Understand the change that Year 1 pupils encounter during the transition from reception and be able to show empathy and understanding when dealing with any behavioral difficulties.
• Understand that all children are different and to not offer a common approach to all.
• Be an individual that makes a learning environment a place that children are eager to be.
• Deliver engaging lessons to a high standard.
• Ensure regular marking of pupils work and progress files are up to date and tracked if necessary.
• Delivering lessons considering all areas the KS1 Curriculum and assist pupils to meet induvial targets.
• Ensuring quality communication is delivered in all areas of daily work with colleagues, pupils, parents and other professionals.