We're seeking a qualified candidate for a full-time Web Analytics Strategist within our Washington, DC office.
Reporting directly to the Director of Analytics, the Web Analytics Strategist will serve as support to the Director and other employees/departments to advance the departmental efforts to track and report appropriate information in order to properly evaluate the effectiveness of REQ's services.
We build brands online, and we're proud to work with some of the best consumer brands, nonprofits, advocacy groups, small businesses, associations, and influential people. Our diverse client base means a variety of fascinating challenges and learning experiences for you. Expect stimulating projects, educational opportunities, involvement in strategy, and a fun team that values your contributions.
At REQ, you'll be surrounded by people who are curious, resourceful, creative, enthusiastic, passionate, and proactive. We're a team of thinkers, creators, and builders who act as trusted advisers to our clients and stewards of their marketing budgets. We enjoy each other's company and have fun while we work, which is why we were named as a Best Place to Work in the Washingtonian and Washington Business Journal.Responsibilities:
- Serve as a valuable resource on client accounts and collaborate with account management and media team for support in reporting
- Take lead on client accounts and hold responsibility for their analytics needs
- Build reports from the ground up to visualize data in a way that generates actionable insights
- Find ways to optimize data processes through automation
- Be a forward thinker and innovator; discover new opportunities to advance our analytics practices and bring greater value to client accounts
- Work with team members to understand clients' business objectives and marketing strategies in order to understand KPIs and metrics for user behavior and campaign effectiveness
- Retrieve, compile, and format large volumes of data and visualizations for use in client presentations and/or internal analysis
- Execution of ongoing reporting dashboards for both internal team members and clients
- Conduct quality assurance before delivery
- Self-manage deliverables, timelines, and project statuses and report any issues to senior management
- Support and build on Analytics best practice guidelines
- Be an agent to pass on any functional and conceptual Analytics knowledge within the Agency and clients
- Become familiar with existing products and services and how to leverage their value to gain insights
- Work with Account Directors to deliver work on time and within estimates
- Work with other stakeholders and clients to document deployment details and process
- Bachelor's degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Economics or any other appropriate discipline, or equivalent experience
- 3-5 years of relevant, professional work experience
- Experience working with data from digital marketing platforms such as Google Ads, Facebook, Salesforce, etc.
- Comprehensive experience and understanding of Excel
- Demonstrated employee development and performance management skills
- Demonstrated ability to take lead on projects and derive insights from data
- Excellent interpersonal and project management skills - Ability to effectively communicate complex analytics concepts to those outside the industry/department
- Proficiency using at least one major BI Tool (Tableau preferred)
- Proficiency using tag management solutions such as GTM, DTM, Tealium, Signal Tag, etc.
- Proficiency with Google Analytics
- Proficiency with G Suite and Google Marketing Platform products (Google Data Studio, Google Sheets, etc.)
- Proficiency with ETL, SQL, and database management (Google Big Query)
- Experience with Multi-channel attribution reporting (LeadsRX, Rockerbox, etc.)
- Experience navigating digital advertising platforms and their roles in the digital marketing media mix
- Desire to continually learn and create a transfer of knowledge with internal stakeholders
No contractors or recruiters, please.
REQ is an equal opportunity employer and seeks qualified candidates regardless of race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, disability, national origin or age.