Location - London
Salary - £35,000 - £45,000
Full time, Permanant.
Blakemore Recruitment are proudly assisting our Wealth and Asset Management client seek a Wealth Planning Assistant to joint their growing private office client support team.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a successful and fast-growing national organisation with the added benefit of being part of a significant multinational group.
The role is to provide efficient delivery of services to regulated advisers and their complex clients. This role allows flexible working with 2/3 days in the office and the rest working from home.
• Pro-actively arranging and assisting Client Directors in the preparation of formal review and ad-hoc client meetings, to include pre- and post-meeting discussions. Attending some client meetings with Client Directors and taking minutes where agreed.
• Monitoring the progress and implementation of agreed actions from client meetings and other client contact.
• Maintaining client records including suitability, AML and KYC data; and liaising with Operations regarding data amendments.
• Building and maintaining good relationships with clients and acting as the first point of liaison for general queries. Implementing actions or, in the case of advice or dealing requirements, passing instructions to the Client Director or appropriate colleague.
• Running weekly meetings with Client Directors to support sales activities, manage pipelines, new and ongoing business, meeting actions and AML requirements.
• Assisting with the drafting and proof reading of proposal documents, route maps and advice reports for the Client Director to review and progress, including the use of FE Analytics to prepare replacement business advice. Preparing sign up documentation.
• Preparing bespoke quarterly reports for some clients, including external and internal assets, and presenting them to the client where necessary. Liaising with other industry professionals to collate information in relation to external assets.
• Assisting with the administration of establishing structures such as FICs, FLPs and external OEICs for clients where applicable, as well as ongoing administration. To include liaising with solicitors, ACDs and external trustees; proving accountants with information to prepare the annual accounts and arranging payments of tax and third party invoices.
• Completing static elements of Private Equity and compliance documentation, e.g. Investment Subscription documentation and accompanying AML; FATCA and CIS documentation.
• Updating and maintaining family balance sheets and gift schedules.
• Applying for and renewing annual LEI numbers and GIINs for entities where applicable.
The ideal person:
- Strong numeracy skills
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Thorough understanding of investment and financial planning principles and processes
- Proven experience within the wealth management/financial planning sector
- Confidence to liaise with staff and external parties at all levels
- Experience of voyant / cashflow skills is desirable but not essential
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Self-confidence and self-motivation
- Good problem-solving and decision-making abilities
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Time management and strong organisation
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
If this role interests you, please get in touch to discuss further.