Water Hygiene Technician
£25,000 - £35,000 + Benefits (Depending on Experience)
One of our clients is current seeking a skilled Water Hygiene Technician, capable of completed a wide variety of duties from L8 monitoring, TMV servicing, disinfections, and servicing of water softeners. This is a dynamic and rewarding role with room for progression and great training opportunities in all the duties listed below.
Our client was first established in 1998 and has steadily grown over the past 23 years utilising the very latest technology on offer to deliver effective compliance services to its varied cliental. They work and have engineers across the UK and Europe and cover small domestic water hygiene issues through to large pre commissioning cleaning projects.
This is a terrific opportunity for a skilled and career focused water hygiene/legionella professional to join a brilliant multi-disciplinary compliance company who are a true market leader and put their staff at the heart of what they do.
Tasks & Duties of a Water Hygiene Technician:
- Legionella monitoring of water systems.
- Shower head and outlet descaling.
- Sample collection from various water systems.
- TMV inspections and services.
- CWST & cooling tower inspections and cleans.
- Chlorination and disinfection work.
- Closed system analysis and dosing.
- Water softener servicing.
- Working with RPZ valves.
- A full UK driving license is essential for this role.
- You will have excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- You must be willing to travel as this is a mobile position.
- You must have a least 2 years' experience in a similar role.
- A level 2 in plumbing will be beneficial along with any other industry qualifications.
The successful candidate will receive an excellent remuneration package consisting of; competitive salary, overtime and bonus schemes, contributory pension scheme, regular refresher training, annual paid holiday, a company vehicle, fuel card, all the uniform and equipment needed to complete your work.
For more information, please contact Tom O'Neill at penguin recruitment- .
Suitable Job Titles/Sectors: Water hygiene, water softener technician, maintenance operative, TMV technician, plumber, water treatment, water engineer, legionella risk assessor, plumber, legionella control, water monitoring technician.
Commutable areas: Commutable Areas: Greater London, Slough, Tottenham, Enfield, Windsor, Hatfield, Camden, Barnet, Ealing, Harrow, Inner M25, Watford, Hertfordshire, Hemel Hempstead, Edgware, Southall, Wembley, St Albans, Cricklewood, Finchley, Wood Green, Stratford, Westminster, Croydon, Bromley, Crystal Palace, Warlingham, Hazelwood, Mitchem, Morden, Sutton, Kenley, Wimbledon, Streatham, Leatherhead, Purley, Chessington, Downe, Banstead, Tadworth, Epsom, London, Harrow, Northwood, Pinner, Sutton, Stafford, Bexley, Barking, Dagenham, Redbridge, Dartford, Swanley, Loughton, Islington, Hackney, Chelsea, Lambeth, Southwark, Hammersmith, Fulham, Greenwich, Lewisham, Kingston Upon Thames.