Here at Impact Recruitment we are hiring Shift Manager for one of our premium clients that are based in Northampton. They are looking for individuals who come from a Logistics and Supply Chain background who will bring value and help support their warehouse operations with a hands-on approach.
Salary - £38,000 - £40,000
Location - Northampton
Shift - 6am - 2pm & 2pm - 10pm (Weekly Rotating)
- Managing the day-to-day activities within the warehouse.
- Ensuring that all KPIs and targets are met.
- Overseeing team-leaders and the warehouse operations.
- Training and developing shift leaders.
- Working to set budget and labour targets.
- Implementing improvements to better business performance.
- Supporting the Operations Manager and stepping in during absence.
- Flexibility to cover shift work.
- Proven track-record of leading sizeable teams.
- Computer Literate.
- Ability to complete audits.
If you are interested in the position, please apply with an up-to-date CV and Alex will get in touch!