Vehicle Technician / Mechanic
Up to £32,000 OTE £37,000
- Level 2 or Level 3 considered.
- Permanent position,
- 32 days annual leave, Pension,
- Overtime paid at 1.5
- Life assurance, ongoing training and development, career progression.
Please call Rochelle for more information on
Vehicle Technician / Mechanic - Clear Automotive is a specialist recruitment consultancy in the Accident Repair, Bodyshop and Automotive sector, partnering with organisations across the UK, to fulfil their staffing requirements, whilst representing Automotive professionals to secure permanent careers.
We currently have a number of vehicle technician positions available for a large commercial vehicle rental company, specialising on light commercial vehicles. You will be required to carry out service, repair, and maintenance on a range of quality vehicles.
You will need to have Vehicle Technician experience and be qualified to level 2 or 3 to be successful in securing this position, and we can offer an immediate start on a permanent basis
The Job: Vehicle Technician / Mechanic
- Servicing brakes and mechanical parts of the cars
- Ability to draw upon past experience to troubleshoot current issues.
- Conduct servicing and repairs to many different brands of vehicles.
- Diagnose faults on vehicles: road tests as necessary (subject to appropriate license).
- Repair, Service, Maintain and inspect all light commercial vehicles as requested by workshops Manager and charge hand
- To support the training of semi-skilled staff and trainee
- Report any sub-standard work identified to the charge hand.
- Comprehensive understanding of different warranty systems
- Ensure all relevant paperwork is completed accurately and on-time
- Follow assignments through to completion, meets deadlines and deliver on promises.
- Experience working in a similar high-volume refurbishment environment preferable.
- You should be confident using all the necessary tools and materials, have experience with or be happy with working in a high-volume modern body shop.
Job Experience: Vehicle Technician / Vehicle Mechanic
- City & Guilds OR NVQ 2 or 3 in Light Vehicle Maintenance and repair
- Experience of working in vehicle repairs
- Mechanical and electrical knowledge essential
- You must have worked in a fast-paced environment and have good hand-eye coordination.
If you are an experienced Vehicle Technician and you are interested in applying for this role, then please contact Rochelle at Clear Automotive on .
We are also recruit candidates with the following skill sets: Panel Beater, Panel Technician, Bodyshop MET, Bodyshop Mechanic, Vehicle Painter, Vehicle Paint Sprayer, Vehicle Prepper, Paint Prepper, Bodyshop Technicians, Accident repair, Vehicle body repair, coach builder, Vehicle Polisher, Vehicle Prepper, SMART repairer, Vehicle Inspector, VDA, Vehicle Damage Assessor, Bodyshop Estimator, Vehicle Technician, Workshop Controller, Bodyshop Controller, SMART Repairer and Bodyshop Managers.
Clear Automotive Recruitment Solutions is a leading Motor trade recruitment specialist covering all areas of the UK. We cater for both permanent and contract positions, so please contact one of our consultants to discuss how we can help you with your next career move in confidence.