An amazing opportunity has become available with one of our world leading utilities companies, if you are an experience UX Designer looking for their next venture keep reading!
Role: UX Designer
Duration: 6/12 months
Location: London or Warwick (travel to other sites required)
Rate: £700 - £750 pwd
Status: Inside IR35 (umbrella)
Our client is building a new team, Digital Acceleration (DA), to provide best-in-class digital delivery. DA will build digital products that create strategic value in a fast and agile manner. In addition to creating digital products, the DA will act as talent incubators that will disseminate digital capabilities and culture within.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Experience in a customer-facing, enterprise-level digital agency or consulting firm conducting hands-on user research
- Command over a broad set of quantitative and qualitative user-centered design research methods (i.e., usability testing, concept testing, usability benchmarking, ethnography, longitudinal studies, journey mapping, personas, research roadmaps, diary studies, information architecture methods, etc.)
- Strategic and creative thinker with a data-driven mindset and excellent communication skills
- Experience working in a fast-paced professional service environment and managing ambiguity, working autonomously, keeping organized, and multitasking
- Experience with qualitative and quantitative user research software platforms such as UserTesting, UserZoom or Optimal workshop a plus
Candidates will ideally show evidence of the above in their CV to be considered.
Please be advised if you haven't heard from us within 48 hours then unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion, we may however keep your details on file for any suitable future vacancies and contact you accordingly.
Pontoon is an employment consultancy and operates as an equal opportunity's employer.
Please email me