Trainee Recruitment Consultant required for a high performing ambitious technology recruitment company in Didsbury, Manchester. Winners of Sunday Times Best Company to work for, Best tech recruitment firm, in the top 50 fastest growing recruitment firms in the UK amongst other industry and national awards. This is an amazing opportunity to join a fast-growing recruitment firm offering full training, amazing career prospects and high earning potential!
The Trainee Recruitment Consultant rewards - What's in it for me?
- Basic Salary £20k-£23k (DOE)
- Uncapped Bonus Scheme 1st Year OTE £40k
- Full company benefits
- Range of personal and team incentives
- Monthly lunch clubs
- Subsidised gym membership
- Travel opportunities
- Attend regular networking events.
- Fast career progression!
Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Candidate profile
- Experience working within a customer focused or sales environment
- Graduate or of graduate calibre
- Hard working
- Ability to build rapport quickly
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills
- Career minded, ambitious and commercially aware
- Self-aware, self-motivated and determined character
- Ability to manage your workload, prioritise and plan effectively.
The Trainee Recruitment Consultant Role:
- Sales and business development
- Manage an existing client base
- Identify high quality candidates for vacancies
- Manage candidates through the hiring process
- Negotiate business terms as well as remuneration packages
- Attend new and existing client meetings.
- Interview and assess candidates
Interested? Want to hear more? Please send your CV today to Ask Talent Solutions. Ask talent Solutions specialise in placing graduate and trainee recruitment consultants and sales executives into the recruitment industry. Our specific goal is to secure you your perfect role. We offer free CV workshop, interview advice as well as full preparation for all your interviews and will help you through the process from start to finish. Send your CV to us today.