Trainee Mortgage AdvisorBerkshire£23,000 - £25,000 + Uncapped commission
Are you CeMAP qualified?
Are you looking to secure a career in Financial Services & Mortgages? If so, we are looking for 2 Mortgage Qualifiers after previous candidates we have placed with this business have moved up into Senior Qualifier roles and fully fledged Trainee Mortgage Advisor.
Consegna Recruitment are proud to be supporting a successful, expanding Mortgage broker in the Berkshire who are looking for motivated, enthusiastic and 'willing to learn' candidates to join their new client Mortgage Team. As a Mortgage Qualifier, you will be responsible for taking inbound calls and completing applications with new customers, advising on next steps and booking in appointments for Mortgage Advisors to conduct full mortgage appointments.
Based in their Head Office, the new client Mortgage Qualifier will be the first point of contact for new customers, providing an excellent first impression and professional customer service over the telephone.
Job Responsibilities - Trainee Mortgage Advisor:
- Providing excellent customer service
- Excellent communication skills
- Polite, friendly and positive telephone manner.
- Taking new customers through a detailed application with affordability checks (I&E), personal details and DPA.
- Attending regular training to become familiar with company process, lenders, products and business partners.
- Work toward KPI's and Monthly Individual and Team Targets set. (With a desire to hit and exceed targets to earn good commission on top of salary!)
- Become part of a friendly and bubbly team of professionals who are always wanting to learn and progress in a career focused industry.
- Work towards becoming fully CeMAP qualified Trainee Mortgage Advisor.
- Excellent IT/Computer skills will be beneficial with good written and verbal communication.
Job Requirements - Trainee Mortgage Advisor:
- At least 1 year Telesales/Customer Service experience (Telesales/Office based)
- Financial Services Experience would be beneficial
- Hunger and Motivation to do well
- Confident and Outgoing personality
- Excellent communicator
- Open to training and developing product knowledge
- Proactive Hard-Worker
- CeMAP Qualified?
This is a great opportunity to join an excellent company where people build long term careers.
if you believe you'd be suitable and would like to become a Trainee Mortgage Advisor please call Jay Garratt.