Motivated home based Health and Safety Consultants are required for our specialist Health and Safety consultancy client to carry out fire risk assessments and health and safety services to their customers across the UK. Our client has offices based near the Crawley region in West Sussex and cover mainly the Southern and London based clients, however these roles can be homebased hybrid working and remote so are open to consultants across the UK. These hands on home based Health and Safety roles would suit motivated safety professionals with Fire safety or construction safety backgrounds and good experience of carrying out fire risk assessments, site inspections/ client premises and audits report writing with Nebosh general, NEBOSH Fire or NEBOSH Construction and /or fire safety qualifications. Less experienced Health & Safety professionals with the right drive and commitment will also be considered, training will be offered. In return there are good salary packages circa £30k-£45k+ plus car and benefits dependent on experience and excellent career prospects in an established and rapidly growing company. Apply now!
The ideal Health and safety candidates will have the below skills and experiences;
- Hands on experience & knowledge of risk assessments, fire risk assessments, FDI, site surveys, health and safety audits & action plans and method statements
- NEBOSH general certificate or NEBOSH Fire or NEBOSH Construction
- Health and safety qualifications such as NEBOSH Fire Safety, other fire safety qualifications are of interest also but preference is NEBOSH Fire.
- Health and Safety / Fire Safety / construction safety /experience in any of these sectors is desirable; construction, commercial properties, residential buildings or client sites, multiple sites or consultancy, commercial industry
- You must have a full UK driving licence be willing to travel to client sites in this role (a company car is provided as will be covering the Southern areas such as West Sussex, Kent, Surrey and East Sussex regions, if you are based in other areas you may still be of interest as clients are throughout the UK and my client is happy for remote working)
- Excellent computer skills- you must have excellent organisation and PC skills (Microsoft word, excel, report writing
Our exclusive client is looking for well organised, self motivated safety professionals who has excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills and a true passion for Health and Safety client consultancy services.
This is an exciting health and safety position with our well established client who are offering an excellent salary package and good career prospects and further development. You can look forward to an interesting and varied workload where no two days are the same.
To apply please email your cv with your salary expectations, availability and how you meet our clients fire safety health and safety consultant criteria.