We're looking for a highly motivated TraineeEstate Agent / Sales Negotiator to join our fantastic residential sales team in Hedge End. The TraineeEstate Agent / Sales Negotiator is an entry level role where you will learn all aspects of Estate Agency model and be taken through an industry leading development and training program.
What's in it for you as our TraineeEstate Agent / Sales Negotiator?
- £20,000 - £25,000 OTE (uncapped commission)
- Industry leading training and development
- Demonstrable career ladder
- Supportive and rewarding environment
- Compete for top achievers awards
- Car allowance
Key responsibilities of a TraineeEstate Agent / Sales Negotiator
The main purpose of the role is to generate and book valuations, conduct property viewings, negotiate offers, agree sales & progress sales though to exchange and completion. You will also be optimising every opportunity to schedule appointments for the branch Mortgage Advisor.
Skills and experience required to be a successful TraineeEstate Agent / Sales Negotiator
- Preferably an experienced sales person
- Able to generate new business in a target driven environment
- Outstanding customer care / customer service experience
- Resilient, positive, organised, numerate and detail oriented
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- IT literate (MS Office, internet, email systems)
- A Full UK driving licence and access to your own vehicle
Fox & Sons Estate Agents are part of Sequence Home, one of the largest and most successful estate agency and property services providers in the UK. We operate under 11 different trading names, some of which have been synonymous with estate agency for over 100 years, the Group combines residential sales and lettings expertise with a range of services including new homes, mortgage services, surveying, conveyancing and more!
Connells Group, one of the largest and most successful estate agency and property services providers in the UK. Founded in 1936 and with a network or over 1,250 branches, the Group combines residential sales and lettings expertise with a range of services including new homes, mortgage services, surveying, conveyancing and more!
Connells Group UK is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.