Trainee Assembler Poole £9.50ph
As Trainee Assembler, working within an established and successful manufacturing business, you'll play a key role in the production and quality assurance process. This position is initially temporary with the view to go permanent and provides an IMMEDIATE START.
As a Trainee Assembler you'll benefit from:
- 4 day working weeks available, Monday - Thursday (no weekend working and Fridays off)
- Overtime availability
- Guaranteed weekly hours
- Training to gain new skills
As Trainee Assembler you'll be responsible for:
- Using hand and power tools to assemble components
- Ensuring accuracy of work against product specifications
- Conducting quality checks and ensuring any faults are reported appropriately
- Working with attention to detail
Located in Poole, our client is looking for a Trainee Assembler with an eager attitude to work and keen eye for detail. You'll learn new skills and have the opportunity to develop within your role.
For more information or to apply to this Trainee Assembler role, apply to this advert directly or call our Industrial Team on and we'll talk you through the details.
Our team reviews every application. Please ensure your CV is submitted in Microsoft Word so that we can upload your details more easily to our system. If sent as a PDF it will cause delays.