Are you an experienced marketing executive looking for a new challenge?
We have an exciting role available within a highly respected international company. Joining as the newest Marketing Executive, you will be responsible for a range of Marketing duties. The position is relatively hands-on and would suit a candidate who likes to get stuck into their work. You will be an expert multi-tasker and easily manage many projects at once in this varied and exciting role.
You will start immediately, and the assignment is expected to be ongoing for approximately 3 to 4 months.
Please note, this is a temporary position paid on a weekly PAYE basis. This role can be full time, 4days per week or 5 shortened days however is to start immediately, so sadly candidates with a lengthy notice period cannot be considered.
Temporary Senior Marketing ExecutiveResponsibilities
Your duties will include but are not limited to:
- Working collaboratively to produce high quality, on time and to budget campaigns with a focus on monitoring progress to ensure effective delivery
- Work closely with key internal and external stakeholders to ensure the smooth running of marketing activity
- Maintaining a robust reporting mechanism and infrastructure for all marketing activity that you carry out to ensure campaign visibility
- Monitoring campaign performance and effectiveness, and identify areas that are working well or areas that need to be improved, and follow up as appropriate
- Collaborating on key strategic projects for the marketing team. Agreeing key objectives for project milestones with clear time frames and communicating these within the wider business
Temporary Senior Marketing ExecutiveRewards
- Holiday pay is offered alongside the competitive hourly rate.
- You will be joining a positive, enthusiastic and pro-active team
Our client enhances content through the innovative use of technology. They are just as dedicated to their staff as their customers and embrace agile ways of working; recognising the importance of helping employees balance their work and personal lives.
Temporary Senior Marketing ExecutiveRequirements
- Experience within a relevant field
- Understanding of the direction of the business
- Experience implementing marketing activities across different products and markets
- Detailed knowledge of the Digital portfolio and Quartex
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Presentation skills
- Well organised, with good prioritization skills
- Good critical thinking skills
- Good problem analysis and problem-solving skills
- Persuasiveness, adaptability, creativity, with good judgment and decision-making abilities
Our client is based in East Oxfordshire (OX9). There is plenty of parking of parking available on site.
This role has off-site opportunity; however, you will be expected to attend the office for 1 day per week.
Apply today, either online or directly to:
Katie Jaggers Allen Associates
Allen Associates is a leading recruitment company with offices in Oxfordshire and West London, recruiting for Marketing, Finance, Human Resources and PA/Administrative roles. Allen Associates operates as an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and an Employment Business for temporary recruitment. For more information on current vacancies please visit and like/follow us on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Google+.