Temporary Credit Controller UxbridgeOffice based£15.00 to £15.38ph
We are currently recruiting for a wonderful business based in Uxbridge who is seeking a Credit Controller to join their team!
Are you available immediately and available for the next three months? We are looking for someone to commit to this for three months where you will become an integrated part of the team and available to potential opportunities within the company.
Ideally, we are looking for strong, hard-working candidates who are going to hit the ground running within the Credit Control team.
Job description includes to effectively collect cash and reduce delinquency in line with company expectation. The key result Is that all overdue debt is collected within the timescales set.
- To liaise with clients on a daily basis to ensure credit terms are adhered to
- To raise and ensure all credits are authorised within the agreed SLA's
- To monitor and reconcile accounts
- To attend monthly meetings with their respective branches, to discuss current and overdue problem accounts, agreeing actions to be taken within an agreed timetable
- To promote, review and devise account action plans
- To ensure that all delinquency, DSO and cash targets are achieved
- To ensure that all customer account statements, and any other account notification are sent to the client promptly
- To keep accurate and detailed records of all conversations and correspondence with the clients promptly
- To be involved within the litigation up to the issuing a court summons
- To maintain and update the customer database
- To organise and attend meetings with customers, to discuss their account and further requirements.
- To ensure that all company procedures including health & safety, ISO9001 are adhered to by yourself
If you are an experienced accounts / finance person with exposure to credit control then this could be a great role for you. Apply today!
We are an independent recruitment agency who are celebrating our 40th year of supporting local candidates find local opportunities. Based centrally in both Uxbridge & Windsor we offer permanent, temporary and contract recruitment services within Middlesex, Buckinghamshire, Berkshire and the West London region.
For the purpose of the Conduct Regulations please be advised that when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
We take your personal data seriously and take every step to protect it. To learn how we handle your data please visit our website where you can find our Data Privacy Notice.