Tool Makers Repair & Manufacture
£35,000 rising to £39,000
Overtime, Pension, Life Assurance, Holidays
An excellent opportunity has arisen with a market leading manufacturing company. The business is looking to bring experience Tool makers into the repair & manufacture side of their Toolroom. This business offers excellent training, development, and long-term job security in this current economic climate.
- A technical understanding of the operation and process setting of moulding machines and of, tool setting, overhead cranes, the setting of robots and material conveyors
- Ensure the repair hours are correctly allocated to the correct mould or job via time sheets.
- Competent use of all tools and equipment necessary for task completion
- Recommend improvements where possible.
- Basic machine shop knowledge
- Ensure the tooling records are correctly maintained both in Aurora and on Tool cards.
Skills and Qualifications
- The candidate must be familiar with the Plastic injection moulding process
- A Time served Toolmaker, with minimum of 5 years' Toolmaking experience
- Able to operate within a fast-paced production environment
- Must have the ability to operate, read and interpret key measuring equipment (quality jigs and fixtures)
As a business our client is a true market leader within their industry with a strong presence across the UK. With a secure portfolio of clients these roles provide a stable and secure opportunity in the present economic market.
In return for your commitment my client offers a stable and secure career for technically motivated engineers. To apply please email your CV / resume to
Hunter Selection recruit Engineering professionals in Design, Manufacturing, Field Service, Electrical & Electronic Engineering, Production, Purchasing, Manufacturing, and Mechanical Engineering