Are you interested in progressing your career within IT? We are looking for a Technical Support Consultant in our existing technical support team, that supports 12,000+ users, across Azure, hosted and customers own on-premise environments.
What You Will Do
- Respond to support calls via telephone and email
- Work with our customers to diagnose problems and provide solutions
- Remotely monitor, pre-empt faults and provide technical advice to our customers
What You Will Have
- Highly developed interpersonal skills, and the ability to communicate confidently with both end users and technical staff
- Experience of a Technical Support role or equivalent
- Considerable background in the field of IT
- Good working ability of Level 1 and Level 2 fault-finding.
- Experience using, troubleshooting and administering Microsoft Server and Desktop operating systems, Backup, AV and Security software
- Good level of understanding of IP/Networking skills
What We Do For You
- Generous Annual Leave - 25 days, plus public holidays, with the possibility to buy additional days
- Summer Fridays! Every Friday afternoon off throughout July and August 2022 (or equivalent time in the week)
- Life Insurance - 4x times annual salary
- Top Achievers Club - Our yearly VIP trip includes flights, transfers and accommodation to recognise excellence in our employees
- 65% Internal Mobility - Committed to the development & growth of our people
- Advanced Perks At Work - Exclusive employee discounts & benefits portal
- Charity Fundraising - Proud to be a Patron of The Prince's Trust; every employee is entitled to one day of volunteering each year
- Pension Scheme - Up to 5% matched contribution
Who We Are
We are one the UK's largest tech companies, and our products sit at the heart of some of the country's best-known businesses. We've grown phenomenally quickly with a £275m turnover and 2,800 employees supporting over 25,000 customers. We hire for potential. We want to make sure we have the best people for the job and provide genuinely equal opportunities for our people to thrive. Our recruitment process is designed with inclusion and equity at its core.
Find out more about the next steps once you've applied here - how-we-hire