LT37: Technical Phone SupportLocation: TewkesburySalary: £20,000Overview:First Military Recruitment are currently seeking a Technical Phone Support on behalf of one of our clients.Hours of work will be 09:00 to 17:30 - Overtime available during busy periods.Our client encourages applications from ex-military personnel however all candidates will be given due consideration. Duties and Responsibilities:
- Diagnosing faults on products over the telephone.
- Interacting clearly and efficiently with customers via phone and email.
- Ordering parts with 3rd parties.
Skills and Qualifications:
- A practical aptitude would be desirable. Applicant will be trained in the workshop to repair and understand faults of TV's and large format display screens that will be tech supported on telephone.
- Once mastered you will be situated in office environment using computer and telephone.
- Training on in house tech support and service management system will be provided.
- Written, oral and interpersonal communication.
- Applicant must have a good understanding of MS Office and Web based portals.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Able to work independently and self-directed.
- Excellent customer service skills.
Location: TewkesburySalary: £20,000 per annum