Incredible opportunity for a Qualified first time mover or someone who has extensive knowledge of IFRS to join a multinational financial insurance business based in York. The Technical Accounting Manager will report to the Head of Technical Accounting. You will support the team to deliver outstanding technical accounting to support on a wide range of transactions, projects, queries and business decisions.
About the role:
- Provide accounting advisory support on a range of projects, transactions and queries.
- Preparation of technical accounting papers to the executive team.
- Contribute to updates to group IFRS accounting policy and the group reporting manuals
- Supporting with ad hoc technical accounting issues and the quarterly reporting cycles and
- Engagement and issue resolution with external audit on technical accounting matters
- ACA/ACCA qualified
- IFRS and Solvency II knowledge
- Understanding of wider corporate reporting
- Hybrid working
- 29 days annual leave + bank holiday