Reporting to: Senior Executive Business Partner
Exciting opportunity for someone looking for the next step in their career towards becoming an Executive Assistant. Working in a small team of EA's supporting the Card Factory Plc Executive Team, there is the opportunity for mentoring/support from the Senior Executive Business Partner and the Executive Assistant. Main Responsibilities
Supporting the Senior Executive Business Partner with routine secretarial and administrative tasks including, but not limited to:
The Ideal Candidate
- Scheduling meetings
- Diary management
- Submitting expense reports
- Assisting with events planning/management
- Arranging meeting rooms
- Ordering refreshments
- Arranging team offsite days
- Proofreading presentations
- Booking travel (trains/hotels) and helping set up new corporate travel provider
- Colleague birthday cards/Christmas cards
- Setting up new supplier requests for the finance team; flagging unpaid invoices
About The Company
- Previous experience as an administrative assistant or office assistant
- Proficiency in MS Office (Outlook, Excel, PP)
- Excellent time management skills
- Pro-active outlook & "can-do" attitude
- Attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and use initiative
- Ability to work collaboratively in a small team of EA's
- Ability to prioritise competing workloads
Card Factory is the UK's leading specialist retailer of greetings cards, dressings, and gifts with over one thousand stores across the UK and Ireland.? In 2020 we launched our exciting 5-year business strategy including our vision of becoming a true Omni-channel retailer.? This strategy sees significant investment into our colleagues across the business creating multiple opportunities to join a fast-paced environment and be part of our exciting journey.?
In return, we offer a wide range of benefits to support your physical, mental, and financial wellbeing.
- 15% Card Factory colleague discount in-store and online
- Save As You Earn scheme
- Financial Wellbeing Support
- Financial Education Tools
- Salary Advance
- Seasonal incentive schemes
- Retail Management Apprenticeship Programmes with local providers with access to a virtual internal network for learning together
- Discounted gym membership, mobile phone contracts, and car leasing
- Discounts across 100's of UK retailers
- Employee Assistance Programme - access to tools to support mental, physical, and financial wellbeing
- Enhanced Maternity, Paternity, and Adoption leave
This is an exciting role with genuine prospects for the right candidate. If this role describes you and your career aspirations, click apply now.
For any questions email: (we do not accept CVs/Applications via email)
We reserve the right to close this vacancy once sufficient suitable applications have been received. We advise applying early to avoid disappointment as applications will be reviewed regularly.
No agencies, please.