Tradewind are recruiting! Are you an organised Teaching Assistant looking for your next role in a St. Helens secondary school on the outskirts of Knowsley?
Tradewind are currently recruiting for a hardworking and organised Teaching Assistant to work in one of our secondary schools in St. Helens. The role is to start ASAP and will continue on a long-term basis, potentially for the full academic year., on a full-time basis. The successful candidate can expect a day rate between £70 & £80 per day.
The successful Teaching Assistant will be joining a large 11-18 secondary school with a supportive SEN department. The school have built a culture based on compassion and the acceptance of difference and one in which students are able to express themselves and flourish. The successful Teaching Assistant is expected to ingrain themselves into the culture of this school.
Our client school are looking for Teaching Assistants to work on a 1:1 & general classroom basis and there could also be the opportunity to work as an intervention Teaching Assistant with small groups.
Tradewind are renowned for offering top rates of pay, more CPD than any other agency, great referral bonus and termly networking & social events.
- Experience of working with children aged 11-16
- Have experience working with children with Special Education Needs (SEN)
- Have a secure knowledge of the National Curriculum
- Be passionate about working with children and their personal, social and emotional development
- This position is subject to right to work in the UK, enhanced DBS check, satisfactory references, a full and complete CV and overseas police check (if applicable)
In house CPD: Tradewind are committed to the continuous professional development of our candidates. If you have limited experience working with children, however, can demonstrate an enthusiasm and passion for the role of a Teaching Assistant, we may be able to offer you a place on our in house Teaching Assistant training course.
Click 'Apply Now' to be considered for this great position as a Teaching Assistant in St. Helens. Or for more information about the role, contact Anthony Bailey on/