A Primary School in Batley is looking to recruit a proactive and enthusiastic teaching assistant to enhance the learning process. This is a full time position to start in September 2022 for the academic year.
Please note, this position requires a current DBS check.
About the School
- Located in Batley, easily accessible via public transport
- Earn up to £90 per day, depending on experience
- Rewarding learning environment
- Friendly and supportive staff members
- Supporting amazing children with their learning
- Working with other staff members
- Providing accurate feedback to teachers and parents
- Providing a caring and stimulating learning environment
- Have a passion for working with children
- Experience in working with children is essential
- Positive, resilient attitude
- Able to utilise a variety of behaviour management strategies
We are Engage Education, the most trusted education recruitment agency, with professional development and support at our core.
- Get paid in line with national scales (AWR compliant)
- Your own dedicated consultant
- £150 'Refer a Friend' bonus
- Wellbeing support, travel discounts, and retail offers from our partners
How to apply:
You can apply for this role below or get in touch with us directly. All applicants require the appropriate qualifications, and all teachers require a formally-recognised teaching qualification.
If you are not contacted within 2 working days, unfortunately, you have been unsuccessful for this role.
All candidates must have a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check before starting work. Full assistance provided.
By applying for this role, you are consenting to Engage Education Ltd storing your personal details in our fully encrypted database, in line with the GDPR requirements.