Gpac houses a team of professional Recruiters who specialize in the Public Accounting industry! The reputable clients we partner with are looking to add dedicated talent to their team! Work remotely, enjoy flexibility, career growth, and other great perks.
Apply right away!Tax Manager Responsibilities:
Tax Manager Qualifications:
- Oversee a team of highly motivated Tax staff
- Provide tax compliance and consulting to a diverse base of clients
- Meet regularly with business and community contacts to maintain and grow a network within the local market
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting
- CPA Certified, Testing, or Studying
- 5+ years of proven experience in public accounting
- Must have the ability to utilize firm technology to enhance client services
: 401(k), Dental Insurance, Disability Insurance, Flexible schedule, Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Paid time off, Vision Insurance, Work from homeEducation
- Tax experience: 4+ years (Required)
: Remote / Hybrid / On-Sight
If you are interested in connecting further about any level opportunity within public accounting, please apply here or email Shanai Neuman directly with any questions at or Call/Text !