System Administrator (m/f/d) Inhouse Applications Wiesbaden, Hamburg, Berlin, Bochum
Full-time or part-time (30-40h/week).
SCHUFA was fintech before fintechs even existed. For more than 95 years, we have enabled financial wishes to come true. We reduce the risks of non-payment for providers of loans, goods and services, making more business possible on good terms. At the same time, we use our expertise to enable our customers to shop online quickly, securely and conveniently. This is how we support growth and prosperity in Germany.
Sounds good? It is! Would you like to make an important contribution to the economy? Do you like the idea of working in an environment with challenging finance-related issues? Do you like networking and are you open to new things? Then join us in ensuring a high level of trustworthiness and good business relationships. Let's identify tomorrow's customer requirements together and develop concrete offers for them.
Welcome to Team SCHUFA, where modern work and industry-leading expertise combine with fun.
What awaits you:
- As a System Administrator, your focus will be on the administration of Schufa's services for private customers and fraud prevention (RHEL, OpenShift, Windows).
- You ensure the operation of the IT infrastructure and our IT services within the framework of IT service and incident management and support users and colleagues in their daily challenges (2nd & 3rd level support, on-call).
- You realize system adaptations in multidisciplinary teams, identify innovation, optimization and automation potentials and address them proactively.
- In the context of agile projects, you bring both your ideas and your know-how and commitment.
- You are part of our vision: Your impulses further develop our philosophy of a contemporary way of working in flat hierarchies.
What you bring with you:
- You have successfully completed a technical training or have a comparable qualification.
- Ideally, you have already been able to gain relevant professional experience in IT service management and application administration.
- You act confidently in the Linux ecosystem (including Bash, Git), have web server know-how (Apache, Nginx, Tomcat, IIS) and are proficient in automating processes (eg with Ansible, Puppet).
- In the area of containerization you have already gained experience (e.g. OpenShift, Docker).
- You may already have knowledge with modern technologies like Kafka or Keycloak.
- You are versatile interested and work independently in new technologies.
- You are a team player, convince with your open, friendly, supportive appearance and use creative freedom.
- You have a very good command of German or English, both written and spoken.
Benefits and responsibilities:
We are growing and we want you to grow with us. Therefore, we offer you:
- A modern working world full of opportunities and prospects
- Responsible, interesting and challenging tasks and attractive earning opportunities
- A collegial working atmosphere and professional qualification opportunities that bring you further
- A team spirit that others envy us - with many specialists who want to move something together
- Open doors and a corporate culture in which your initiative and commitment are encouraged
Purposeful. Together. Future-oriented.
A team of more than 900 top specialists is looking forward to meeting you. Apply now and become part of our forward-looking strategy. Because together we will always be better.
Your personal contact:
We look forward to receiving your complete application documents with details of your salary expectations and your next possible starting date.
Tel.: 0611 - 9278 - 506
SCHUFA Holding AG