SysOps Engineer from an AWS cloud infrastructure background required for a new position in a leading SaaS provider. Their software is used by businesses all over the world and they are a rapid growth organisation with a remote or hybrid working environment to suit employees.
Job: They require a talented AWS Systems Operations Engineer to work with developers and take on responsibility for managing, monitoring, architecting and implementing their software service. You will also work on deployment of new releases, Security and Disaster Recovery.
Location options: Fully Remote (must be UK based so can attend functions/events from time to time) or Hybrid - they have offices in central London and Glasgow.
Environment: Challenging, forward thinking and supportive technology company - like people to push the boundaries of solutions but also have a pragmatic approach. Value their staff, ideas and backgrounds as make this inclusive company great to work for.
- You will have created, managed and monitored AWS cloud infrastructure.
- Amazon Web Services (S3, EC2, ALB, ASG, SQS, SNS, SWF, R53, CloudFormation, Dynamo and RDS - and others)
- Infrastructure as code.
- Deployment, testing and configuration of all software releases.
- Investigate and resolve complex infrastructure issues within a multi-server services and high availability environment.
- Experiencing of managing and querying MS SQL Server
- Define, create and maintain and enhance system procedures.
- Experience of SaaS or working within the software industry.
- Knowledge of Data Security is an advantage
Salary: To £55K plus 25 days holidays (plus bank holidays), pension and company events.