Job Title: Switchboard Operator
Location: B4 7LJ
Hours: Monday - Friday (9-5 4 weeks) / (11-7 1 week)
This is a Hybrid Position with 4 days at home and 1 day in the office location above!
To provide the highest level of customer service to my client's partners, employees and clients in line with agreed service level agreements and procedures.
To be the first point of contact for external clients calling. To ensure they get redirected to the correct person/department as requested. To assist internal callers with queries/questions relating to various aspects of the business.
- To ensure callers first impression of the company is a positive one
- To effectively communicate any information to team members which will assist with delivering Switchboard services
- Wherever possible anticipate caller's needs
- Ensure callers needs are not only met but exceeded
- To support and understand BCP actions for the National Switchboard
- To report any technical issues to the IT team/Management promptly
- To maintain and practice a high degree of confidentiality and integrity
- Ability to operate calmly under pressure
- To maintain a healthy, safe and secure working environment in line with current legislation and company policies and procedures
- To act always in a professional manner
- To attend training as required by the management team
- Any other duties as may be reasonably requested by management
- To report and act on any customer complaints or compliments and take remedial action wherever possible
- To attend meetings, courses and training sessions as may be necessary from time to time
Customer Focus - Skilled
- Gains insight into customer needs.
- Identifies opportunities that benefit the customer.
- Builds and delivers solutions that meet customer expectations.
- Establishes and maintains effective customer relationships
Drives results - Skilled
- Has a strong bottom-line orientation.
- Persists in accomplishing objectives despite obstacles and setbacks.
- Has a track record of exceeding goals successfully.
- Pushes self and helps others achieve results.
Collaborates - Skilled
- Works cooperatively with others across the organisation to achieve shared objectives.
- Represents own interests while being fair to others and their areas.
- Partners with others to get work done.
- Credits others for their contributions and accomplishments.
- Gains the trust and support of others.
Instils Trust - Skilled
- Follows through on commitments.
- Is seen as direct and truthful.
- Keeps confidences.
- Practices what he/she preaches.
- Shows consistency between words and actions.
Demonstrates Self-Awareness - Skilled
- Reflects on activities and impact on others.
- Proactively seeks feedback without being defensive.
- Is open to criticism and talking about shortcomings.
- Admits mistakes and gains insight from experiences.
- Knows strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and limits.
If you are interested in this role, please apply or send your CV to Connor on