We are currently working with innovative skincare brand, they are known create targeted products that deliver instant and long-lasting results. This is an exciting role as a Supply Planner to is help support the smooth running of all Supply Chain operations. You will work closely with the Supply Chain Manager and Operations Director
The ideal candidate will be positive in character and be familar using SAP or something similar. They will be detail-oriented, organized, and able to collaborate effectively with other team members.
• Work closely with suppliers and manufacturers throughout the ordering process, from placement through to delivery. Request schedule updates, answering queries and resolving problems as required.
• Use of the ERP system, SAP, to maintain accuracy of order information, stock levels, product data, stock transfers and creation of SKU codes.
• Manage an import shipping schedule: obtain quotes from freight forwarders, provide and/or complete necessary shipment documentation. Monitor shipment schedule ensuring successful delivery into contract manufacturers and 3PL locations.
• Verification and authorisation of supplier packing lists and invoices, working closely with Finance to resolve invoice discrepancies and provide input towards priority invoices.
• Monitor stock levels across all 3PL's producing a daily stock report, communicating current stock levels, stock cover, future inbounds, current and expected out of stocks.
• Complete stock transfer reviews and action stock transfers between all 3PL locations.
- At least 2 years experience within supply chain or purchasing.
- familiar using SAP or a similar system
- Experience dealing with suppliers
- Ideally worked within a fashion or retail business
- Great attention to detail