I'm currently recruiting for a Supply Chain Manager for a leading automotive business based in Birmingham.
As part of this role, you will:
- Ensure compliance and best practice in all areas of responsibilities. Including maintaining up to date knowledge and competence of people at the required level.
- Lead, motivate, engage and develop a small team, but fully interact across all functional areas of the site.
- Ensure effective and efficient process are in place by driving continuous improvement initiatives.
- Deliver Customer Excellence, ensuring all aspects of the customer expectations are achieved.
- Actively contribute to the strategy for the site, including projects, and direction.
- Areas of responsibility will be the Order to Delivery process, consisting of Manufacturing Logistics, Demand, Production and Capacity Planning, Inventory Management, Local Direct and In-Direct purchasing, Customer relations and service, Local Product Management, incl Product and Tool Design.
- You will have previous relevant experience in a similar role within a manufacturing environment.
- You have a passion for business, using your experience, knowledge and skills to develop your team and the function.
- Although you will have knowledge of Compliance, Planning, Customer Excellence, and Logistics relating to manufacturing, we are more interested in you and how as part of the management team you are committed to driving the Production Site forward.
- It will be beneficial if you have experience of managing/implementing small to larger projects.
- Key to this role will be your excellent communication and how you engage and inspire people to commit to our long-term strategy and future vision.