Overall Purpose:This role is to manage the Dropship onboarding process and on-board all new suppliers to use a dedicated web portal or an API integration for managing stock and order information between Robert Dyas and the supplier. The role involves having day to day contact as required with over 300 dropship suppliers, and liaising with the Robert Dyas buying teams to agree the best integration options for dropship suppliers. Dropship has been the main growth channel of the Robert Dyas business for a number of years, where the physical stock is held and dispatched directly by the Supplier. Product ranges cover all Home and Garden products including Technology, Large & Small Kitchen Appliances, Garden Furniture, Garden Buildings, Indoor Furniture and Homewares. Robert Dyas will continue to drive more suppliers, products and sales through this channel over the coming months and years.Responsibilities
- Reporting to the Senior Ecommerce Manager the role will be responsible for on-boarding new suppliers to the dropship process either using the dedicated web portal or an API integration.
- Being the first contact for internal and external teams for dropship processes and systems.
- To ensure suppliers are on-boarded in line with the business requirements for range and product launches.
- Become the expert in the dropship process from start to finish.
- Ensure dropship suppliers are following the agreed processes of shipment confirmations, returns and invoicing.
What we would like to see in you:
- Experience of managing supplier relationships and holding them to account for timelines and deliverables
- Experience of learning systems to an expert level, including the ability to train other users, and highlight system development opportunities.
- Excellent organisational & communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail & problem solving skills
- Be proficient in Excel
- Be passionate about making a difference
There are lots of reasons to love working for Robert Dyas! Aside from a fantastic team and friendly working environment, there are also these benefits to look forward to:
- 26 days annual leave (plus bank holidays)
- Generous colleague discount in all Theo Paphitis retail businesses: Robert Dyas, Ryman, Boux Avenue and London Graphic Centre
- Regular sample sales
- Bonus incentives, allowing you to share in the company's success
- A pension scheme and free life assurance (after qualifying period)
- Flexible/hybrid working - office base is Wimbledon
- Investment in learning and development
- Regular social events
- Colleagues wellbeing and mental health programme