Role: Starbucks Shift Supervisor
Location: Monmouth, NP15 2HG
Hours: Part-Time / Full-Time Hours Available / Permanent
Hourly Rate: £10.55 per hour
Bonus Scheme: Quarterly Bonus Incentive!
We are looking for a dedicated Shift Supervisor who can lead, inspire and motivate a team to join our welcoming Starbucks Store! Our Team Leaders are responsible for managing the store when the Manager is not around; Supervisors really are our Store Managers' right-hand person.
You are second in command and play a key part in ensuring the team is operating smoothly, you strive to promote sales and increase profitability whilst making sure our customers leave feeling satisfied. Leading and engaging the team is your focus, as well as getting involved with making beverages, store cleanliness and serving our loyal customers.
To show our appreciation for your hard work, we have a range of benefits you can take advantage of
- Food to Go Discounts - 15% off Starbucks, KFC, Greggs Subway, Burger King & much more
- Discount partnerships - retail, food, home, garden, electronics & much more
- Quarterly bonus incentive
- Contracted hours
- Free on shift food & beverages
- Progression & career opportunities
- Life assurance
- Employee assistance programme
- Recognition rewards
- Learning & development opportunities
- Work anniversary awards
- Compassionate leave
- EG Cares benefits & rewards platform
If you have supervisory experience then that is great, we would love for you to apply! Or if you have experience within hospitality / retail and feel you are ready to step into a managerial role then don't hesitate to submit your application, we are interested in speaking with you.