Supervising Social Worker - Nottinghamshire
Up to £35,000
A small Independent Fostering Agency are looking for a home-based Supervising Social Worker in Nottingham. Being a small agency, the caseloads that workers carry here are as low as 6!
In this role, Salaries rise up to £35,000 and you're also guaranteed a £1500 car allowance!
In this role you will be supporting, supervising and assessing foster carers to ensure that the best possible service can be provided for the families and children.
Having previous fostering experience is ideal but if you have transferable skills form other areas of social work then please don't hesitate to apply!
- Manageable small caseload of 6-10 carers
- Salary up to £35,000 per annum
- Home-working flexibility
- Professional career progression opportunities
- Very Supportive Management reaching for Outstanding Ofsted
- Social Work England Registered
- Must own a car and drive
- Having previous fostering experience is ideal but if you have transferable skills from other areas of social work then please don't hesitate to apply!
If this role sounds like something you would be interested in, please send your CV, ideally in Word format, via this site.
If this role is not quite right for you but you would like to have a conversation about other Social Care roles, please search and connect with me, 'Michael O Gorman Nonstop', on LinkedIn.
We are NonStop, a leading provider of staffing solutions throughout Europe and now also in the US. We're passionate about connecting talent with opportunity and work non-stop to support our clients in hiring the best talent for their teams.