Want to join a rapid-growth business?
Who provide benefits to essential workers?
Working in an autonomous role owning their Partner outreach strategy?
Our client is well established but going through a period of fantastic growth and they're looking for a highly experienced sales & marketing professional to join their team as a Strategic Partnerships Manager.
They help keyworkers across the healthcare, education, care, and charity sectors, so you'll be working in both a profitable and ethical business with strong core values.
Reporting to the Head of Acquisition, you will own the company's Partner Outreach strategy and be responsible for developing and growing B2B partnerships with organisations across the four sectors.
- Full ownership of the Partner Outreach strategy to secure new partnerships and manage existing partnerships.
- Proactively identify and champion areas of opportunity to work with HR and communications teams to improve their staff benefits packages
- Lead, manage and develop a calendar of meetings, exhibitions, speaking and networking opportunities to raise the profile of the schemes and secure new partnerships.
- Build out a new CRM function to manage contact lists and communications.
- Work with the wider Marketing Team to create and distribute digital content to partners to feature in their staff communications.
- Work with the marketing and design teams to create marketing and sales materials.
- Improve the process to send content and integrate it with the CRM system by working with the Marketing Team.
- Manage partner app relationships to promote our scheme internally to NHS Trusts, and seek new opportunities to develop and grow this area.
- Utilise LinkedIn to its full potential to network and attract new leads.
- At least 3 years' experience in a similar sales or marketing role.
- Superior communicator with the capability to develop strong working relationships both internally and externally.
- Strong critical thinking skills with the ability to devise and implement business strategies.
- Results driven with a strong commercial acumen.
- Exceptional planning, organisational, and relationship-building skills.
- High attention to detail.
- Team player with a strong work ethic.
- Proactive attitude, creative thinker, and idea generator, not afraid to challenge the norm.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.