You will earn a competitive pay with potential for bonuses. Full-time employees are given the option of a great benefit package that includes retirement plan and paid time off.Primary Responsibilities
- Provide excellent customer service with prompt and friendly service.
- Thank customers for their business.
- Operate cash register and maintain an accurate cash balance.
- Adhere to all city, county, state, and federal alcohol and tobacco regulations.
- Operate shift within all company guidelines.
- Ensure the cleanliness of the interior and exterior of the facility.
- Maintain store inventory.
Essential Physical Functions:
- Must have the ability to read and write English language and perform simple mathematical calculations.
- Ability to learn how to operate a cash register efficiently.
Must be able to perform the essential functions of the position with or without accommodation.