Store Associate Driver - ( 22000KWS ) Description
Here, we believe there's not one path to success, we believe in careers that grow with you. Whoever you are or wherever you come from in the world, there's a place for you at Sherwin-Williams. We provide you with the opportunity to explore your curiosity and drive us forward. We'll give you the space to share your strengths and we want you to show us what you can do. You can innovate, grow, and discover in a place where you can thrive and Let Your Colors Show! Where You'll be Working
The individual selected for this role will be expected to work at Store
814 Bald Eagle Drive, Marco Island, 34145 How You'll Perform the Role
Our Must Haves
- Support the sales efforts at a Sherwin-Williams paint store, servicing wholesale and retail customers and making deliveries when necessary.
- Assist customers in person and over the phone by determining needs and presenting appropriate products and services.
- Ensure sales transactions are completed accurately, stocking shelves, and setting up displays, cleaning store equipment, loading and unloading trucks.
- Loading customer orders properly on to the delivery vehicle, ensuring appropriate forms are completed, following designated routes and time schedules, and delivering merchandise to the customer in a safe and timely manner.
- These are our Basic Qualifications, hit apply if you meet all of them!
Extras to Help you Stand Out
- 21 years of age or older
- Legally authorized to work in country of employment without requiring sponsorship for employment visa status, now or in the future
- Be able to operate a computer and communicate via the telephone, with or without reasonable accommodation
- Ability to retrieve material from shelves and floor stacks and lift and carry up to 50 lbs., with or without reasonable accommodation
- Ability to distinguish the difference between colors, a skill used when color matching or tinting paint, with or without reasonable accommodation
- Have a valid and unrestricted driver's license, and an acceptable driving record from the State Bureau of Motor Vehicles.
- These are not required for you to be eligible to apply.
What is the Process to get Started? Step 1 - Online Application
- Experience in a delivery, retail sales or customer service position
- Ability to speak more than one language: preferably Spanish
Step 2 - Digital Interview
- Find the role(s) that interest you on our Careers page:
- Set aside 15 minutes to create your profile by entering or importing your details from one of our job board partners
Step 3 - In-Store Interview
- Upon review of your application, qualified candidates will be invited to complete a digital video interview via HireVue, our interview partner. The interview will consist of a few behavioral based questions
- You'll be able to record and complete your video interview anytime, anywhere! While you can complete this video interview on your own schedule, we ask that this step be completed within 14 days of receiving an invitation
- Your video interview is reviewed by our Recruitment team and our top candidates are invited to meet with our team in a store, specialty wholesale branch, floorcovering facility or delivery service terminal.
Sherwin-Williams is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer committed to an inclusive and diverse workplace. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, age, pregnancy, genetic information, creed, marital status or any other consideration prohibited by law or by contract.
As a VEVRAA Federal Contractor, Sherwin-Williams requests state and local employment services delivery systems to provide priority referral of Protected Veterans. Primary Location
: United States-Florida-MARCO ISLAND
: Work Locations
: USA FL Marco Island 702285
814 Bald Eagle Drive
Marco Island 34145
: Job Posting
: Sep 20, 2022 Schedule
: Full-time Respond By
: Sep 27, 2022 Req ID: