At DISH Wireless, we reimagine connectivity through new platforms, new business models and new ways of thinking.
Today, we are building America's first cloud-native 5G network to transform the way we live, work and play with unlimited potential. Our teams operate at the intersection of wireless, data analytics, AI and the cloud to create something state-of-the-art, radically original and truly unlike what anyone else can.Job Duties and Responsibilities
The Senior Data Analyst will work on our Wireless Data Management team and own a cross functional portfolio of data management and analysis initiatives. They will collaborate with different Business units to proactively create data reporting and analytics solutions. They will be responsible to provide data based insights to the executive team and across the organization.
A successful candidate will be the main liaison between Operations, Product and Systems and Tool teams to drive automation and system support activities. A go-getter who builds relationships and tactically drives strategic data initiatives.
Primary responsibilities fall into the following categories:
Skills, Experience and Requirements
- Working with National Development, Operations and Engineering teams to identify data reporting needs.
- Will own the Business Logic for report development
- Create Proof of concept solutions for forecasting, data models
- Will require creating adhoc executive reporting using powerpoint or other visualization platforms
- Will create forecasts and risk assessments for Network Operations and Deployments
- Work with Network Systems and Tools team to create automated reporting solutions for the enterprise
To be successful in this role, our ideal candidate will have the following:
- A relevant advanced degree and a minimum of 5 years post-undergrad work experience AND/OR combination of relevant experience and education.
- Experience in a variety of areas including Telecommunications, Data Analysis, financial analysis, and relationship management.
- Experience working with Analytics tools such as Alteryx, Tableau, Data Studio
- Experience in python scripting
- Intellectual curiosity with a demonstrated interest in technology and media.
- Provide thought leadership to business teams on data analytics and management concepts
- Ability to communicate effectively with senior executives
- Strong interpersonal skills, superior written and verbal communication abilities.
Compensation: $64,800.00/Year - $89,400.00/Year Benefits
From versatile health perks to new career opportunities, check out our benefits on our careers website .
Candidates need to successfully complete a pre-employment screen, which may include a drug test.