The FP&A group is responsible for overseeing the organization's financial planning efforts, providing insight into both corporate and segment level financial performance, and helping to lead the implementation of new, creative technology solutions which help drive Welltower to a data driven organization.
This position will focus on Seniors Housing portfolio analysis and will support the processes outlined above. In addition, this position will: 1) conduct variance analysis relative to forecast and investigate material differences 2) perform monthly data integrity and validation checks 3) support ad hoc segment analysis 4) create and maintain updated financial models and 5) liaise with departments across the organization.KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist with Seniors Housing property level budgeting and forecasting
- Conduct variance analysis and provide commentary outlining key performance drivers
- Work across cross functional teams as needed to provide insights into base level data
- Assist with and support Quarterly Non-GAAP disclosure, generation, and review
- Review property, operator and portfolio level financial statements including, but not limited to, income statements, balance sheets and cash flow statements
- Ensure data accuracy and integrity through data checks and use of technologies
- Present information and recommendations to senior leadership on an ongoing basis via systematic and ad hoc reporting
- Participate in regular performance meetings with segment level leadership
- Perform all other duties as assigned
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of this employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.TRAVEL
Some out-of-area and overnight travel may be expected. 5-10%, domestic and internationalMINIMUM REQUIREMENTS
Experience: A minimum of 3 years related work experience is required.
Education: Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance, or related field required. An MBA or CPA preferred but not required.ADDITIONAL ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS
None required for this position. (if no additional requirements)
Possession of a valid driver's license. (if applicable)
Maintain current certifications. (if applicable)WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive Base Salary + Annual Bonus
- Generous Paid Time Off and Holidays
- Employer-matching 401(k) Program + Profit Sharing Program
- Student Debt Program - we'll contribute up to $10,000 towards your student loans!
- Tuition Assistance Program
- Employee Stock Purchase Program - purchase shares at a 15% discount
- Comprehensive and progressive Medical/Dental/Vision options
- Summer Hours Program
- And much more!
Welltower, anS&P500 company headquartered inToledo,Ohio, is driving the transformation of health care infrastructure. The Company invests with leading seniors housing operators, post-acute providers and health systems to fund the real estate and infrastructure needed to scale innovative care delivery models and improve people's wellness and overall health care experience.Welltower, a real estate investment trust ("REIT"), owns interests in properties concentrated in major, high-growth markets inthe United States,Canadaand theUnited Kingdom, consisting of seniors housing, post-acute communities and outpatient medical properties. More information is available at
Applicants must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen including nicotine screen (in states where permissible).
Welltower is committed to leveraging the talent of a diverse workforce to create great opportunities for our business and our people. EOE/AA. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Vet
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)