Role: Software Tester
Location: Norwich/Great Yarmouth
Salary: £35,000 -£45,000
I am currently looking for a Software Tester to join a satellite communications services company! My client works globally and currently employ over 180 people across their 12 offices providing connectivity solutions to a wide range of maritime and land customers around the world.
They are looking for someone to join their current tester to be the first point of contact for the support team to report issues and testing their new software products, features and to sign off bug fixes. In this role you will be involved in all levels of testing including system integration, regression, customer scenarios, stress and performance and scalability leading to product acceptance sign off.
Requirements for the role:
- 2+ years commercial experience in software testing.
- Test Rail
- Automation testing such as Cypress, Jest or Mocha
- API Knowledge
- SQL Competency
What's in it for you:
- Company pension scheme
- Private health insurance for you (with the option of adding family members)
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Life Assurance
- Long Service Awards
- 23 Days Annual Leave (+ Bank Holidays)
- Additional days holiday based on length of service (up to 5 days)
- License for Pluralsight to enable continuous development
- Employee Events
- Savings and Discounts at numerous high street retailers
- Free Parking
- Free Tea, Coffee & Fruit
I'm eager to speak to anyone that's interested in hearing a bit more about this role so please feel free to get in touch if you are anyone you know could be a good fit! Just contact Fintan at TEC Partners!