A rapidly growing artificial intelligence company, changing online content internationally, is seeking a Social Media Manager.
The start-up bolsters unique AI technology that can globalize content in a transformative way. It is already used by multinational media companies like the BBC, Sky News, Vox, and popular social influencers too.
Having recently raised a $20 million Series A round, the new Social Media Manager will join a growing digital marketing team within a business of approximately 50.
The successful Social Media Manager will have a varied role managing multi-platform social campaigns, mainly Facebook and YouTube (paid & organic).
The ideal Social Media Manager candidate will have agency-side and client-side experience in social media marketing.
2 days a week in the Shoreditch, London office
The Social Media Manager will:
- Manage social media campaigns across YouTube, Facebook, Snapchat, TikTok and more
- Report and analyse campaigns measured against specific KPI's using the relevant tools
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders at all levels
Required skills and experience of the Social Media Manager:
- Ideally, 5+ years' social media marketing experience
- Strong experience managing YouTube and Facebook social campaigns
- Proven experience working successfully with multiple stakeholders
Benefits gifted to the Social Media Manager:
- Unlimited holiday
- Flexible working
- Monthly wellness bonus
- Snacks, regular team socials, annual offsites, and more
The Social Media Manager will be offered a very competitive salary paying from £60,000 to £70,000, depending on experience, plus benefits.
For more information about the Social Media Manager role or to apply, send your CV now to