The CSI Companies is actively searching for outgoing candidates with in-person customer service experience to fill several Site Inspection Representative roles
with a high-profile company in Provo, UT.
This is a long-term gig contract opportunity expected to be a year or more. Visit various medical facilities in your area to complete site audits that include site survey questions and photo documentation. Make Money Taking Photos on Site Surveys
This is a COVID-conscious role with limited interaction that requires commuting to different healthcare facilities to conduct fieldwork (surveys, site visits, verifications, etc) by using a company-provided application on one's personal smartphone. The goal of site visits is to confirm outlined operation and/or compliance related information. Contractors will be expected to maintain a low profile and strict confidentiality.
Work When You Want
- Site visits will be either observational or detailed in nature.
- Observational site visits will entail minimal contact with staff or customers, photos will be taken and a report will be filed.
- Detailed site visits will be more time consuming and will require contact with staff to conduct a basic interview, take photos and file a report.
All you need is a smartphone and a personal vehicle.
- Candidates within this role will have the opportunity to manage their own schedule, travel in safety and conduct surveys in order to validate the legitimacy of medical sites.
- This is the only equipment you will need
Pick up site visits on a part-time/gig schedule. Site visits must be completed during the business hours of Mon-Fri 8am-5pm. This position offers:
This position requires:
- Competitive compensation for completed visits
- The opportunity to master inspection strategies and techniques within a long-term contract
- Schedule flexibility due to autonomous out-of-office workload
- Limited in-person interaction on sites
- Expedited digital new-hire onboarding process
- A positive company culture and room to grow!
- High school degree or GED at minimum
- Completion of a 2-4 hours virtual training course
- Personal transportation to commute to and from sites located within a 50-mile radius
- Ownership of a smartphone with reliable camera quality for relevant survey documentation
- Ability to learn and navigate company application (training provided)
- Willingness to travel to various sites to conduct up to two-hour long inspections
- Always maintaining a professional appearance and attitude
- Discernment of confidentiality