Our customer is going through a period of exponential growth, with the aim to open an outlet in every town and city throughout the United Kingdom over the next 2 years. There has never been a better time to join a fast-developing organisation whilst growing your career at the same time.
The Shift Manager position assists in managing all aspects of the restaurant's day to day operations to ensure standards around people, product, cleanliness and an "Exceptional Customer Experience," are fulfilled.
The Shift Manager will support in the delivery of the commercial objectives as outlined by the Assistant Manager and Restaurant Manager and ensure the team are prepared for every shift they oversee.
In addition, the Shift Manager is required to ensure that the store maintains a high level of hygiene and food hygiene standards.
- Understands and can lead the team to achieve key performance indicators set for the restaurant daily.
- Displays knowledge of and work within compliance to applicable legislation including food safety, health and safety, and employment standards.
- Responsible for the opening and closing of our restaurants.
- Maintaining operational standards within the restaurant, such as product quality, food hygiene standards, customer experience, speed of service and hospitality, restaurant cleanliness, and team's presentation.
- Supports management team to achieve a B and above on Store evaluation scores on audits viz Restaurant Excellence Visit (REV)Education of employees regarding the restaurants health and safety policies.
- Ensures high standards of the customer experience are always maintained.
- Resolves customer complaints and turns potentially negative situations into positive ones.
- Motivating and encouraging a team to achieve targets and deliver the best possible customer experience.
- Taking responsibility for presentation of products, ensuring they are correctly merchandised and stocked to agreed levels.
- Must have a flexible and disciplined approach to work.
- Some experience of working in a Quick Service Restaurant (QSR).
- Able to work as part of a team and on their own.
- NVQ Level 3/BTEC/Higher Secondary School equivalent required.
- Fluent in the English Language (Minimum B1 level).
- Knowledge of Food hygiene would be advantageous.
- Understanding of Health & Safety procedures is desirable.
If you are already an Assistant Manager, Shift Manager, Restaurant Floor Manager, Supervisor or Team Leader who wants the opportunity to brew your own career with one of the fastest growing restaurant chains in the UK, we would love to hear from you.
Unfortunately due to time restrictions we cannot respond to every applicant, in the event that we haven't contacted you within 48 hours please take it you have not been successful for this particular role, but your details will be kept on file and considered for all future vacancies.
We are acting on behalf of the client as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
We are an equal opportunities agency and welcome applicants from all backgrounds.