Workshop Service Administrator
Salary: £23,000 to £26,000 D.O.E. Overtime at 1.5 hourly rate
Hours: 40 hour contract. 5 days a week 8:00am - 16:30pm
Our client is an approved DAF Dealership located in Avonmouth and are looking to recruit a dedicated and knowledgeable Service Administrator.
As a Service Administrator you will be responsible for:
- Providing administrative support to the workshop, for example swiftly invoicing vehicles for vehicles upon completion whilst updating customers on their vehicle progress.
- Providing exceptional customer service using various forms of communication for example in person, phone or email.
- Liaising with the workshop to monitor the vehicle and drive progress and updating them on the system.
- Dealing with Customer queries.
- Exceeding Customer expectation, providing quality service to customers getting their vehicle back on the road.
- Understanding key performance targets and supports your colleagues and team to achieve them.
- Embracing all levels of learning and developing alongside other skilled Service Administrators.
- Assisting with the general housekeeping duties required within the service reception area.
What's in it for you?
From day 1, benefits package for Workshop Service Administrator:
- 31 days holiday per year (inclusive of Bank Holidays) rising to 33 on celebration of 5 years' service.
- Auto-enrolment Pension Scheme with employer contribution.
- 2 x Salary Life Assurance.
- Family & Friends Discounted Car Scheme.
- Retail discounts saving £££'s at high street stores, health & beauty, going out, travel and much more.
- Industry Leading Training.
- Onsite mental health first aiders.
- Discounted Healthcare scheme.
- Being Brilliant awards.
- Career progression opportunities.
- Internal engagement initiatives.
- Employee Assistance Programme to help with life changes
- The opportunity to get involved in a range of charity fundraising opportunities
- We also pride ourselves on offering internal and external training and development opportunities along with realistic career paths for each member of our team through our People Partnership initiative.
Please contact Hope Wilson at Tru Talent on or , using reference (794) or if you can, 'Apply Now'.