Are you an experienced SEO Specialist looking for a new role? This is a brilliant opportunity for you to work on a portfolio of different brands!
The role is based at a global network media agency who regularly run exciting projects with exceptional clients. Based in Central London, this company has a great culture and really look after their employees.
What is the day-to-day of the role:
- Looking after the SEO Strategy
- Managing direct communication with clients
- Looking after the technical piece of campaigns
- Managing junior members of SEO Specialists
- Engaging with the market and analyzing competitor activity
- Being fully responsible for technical audits and adivisng clients on solutions
Required Skills and Qualifications
- At least 3+ years experience in SEO
- Strong understading of Techniacal SEO
- Prior management experience ideally
- Strong communication skills in order to communicate with clients and senior stakeholders internally
- Must have a positive mindset and approach tasks with a good attitude
- Flexible working
- Free breakfasts daily
- Private healthcare cover
- Gym membership discount
- Early finish on Fridays
- Day off for your Birthday
- Career counselling & knowledge centre
If you're the right candidate for this role, then hit the apply button and let's have a conversation immediately!
We Are Aspire Ltd are a Disability Confident Commited employer