Dark Wolf Solutions
is a leading provider of DevOps and cybersecurity services with the US Government. We are seeking a Senior Security RMF Engineer
to support multiple programs for US Government and commercial customers to perform risk assessments and advise on cyber security best practices. Typically, our customers require help in making an Authority to Operate (ATO) determination in which you will create artifacts for the Authorizing Official to support that determination using FedRAMP or Impact Level requirements following the Risk Management Framework (RMF). You will work as part of a larger cyber security team and may support multiple programs at one time. Efforts will include researching security standards/tools; conducting system security and vulnerability assessments of cloud and on-prem environments in a fast-paced, demanding environment. Develop, review, and revise assessment and authorization (A&A) documentation in compliance with DoD Cyber security policy and agency guidance, including DoD, ICD, CNSS, and NIST special publications. This could include supporting the planning, executing, and monitoring of the seven step RMF process for our customers. Required Qualifications
- 6+ years of experience as an RMF Engineer, ISSM/ISSO or information assurance engineer
- Advanced writing and presentation skills: able to clearly articulate ideas for executive level consumption
- Advanced problem-solving skills: able to use prior experience and knowledge to address new situations; especially during
- interactions with clients and team members.
- Advanced analytical skills: able to use prior experience and knowledge to seamlessly incorporate new knowledge or information during client and team interactions
- DoD 8570 compliance with IAT Level II Required
- B.A. or B.S. Information Management or related discipline. Additional years of experience may be considered in lieu of a degree
- US Citizenship and an active TS/SCI Security Clearance
- Experience assessing and documenting security for DHS ecosystems.
- The following certifications are desired: CEH, Security +, CISSP, CISM, CISA, CRISC.
- Recent experience with cybersecurity and information assurance accreditation processes for federal government.
- Experience providing ISSO/ISSM direct support
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire.