A next-gen FinTech company based in Houston and San Diego and dedicated to helping people regain control of their finances is looking for a fully-remote, full-time Senior SDET to join their team! You'll be working with Ruby Automation, so a strong understanding of RSpec, Capybara, and Selenium WebDriver is preferred.
This company knows that managing finances and debt has become challenging in the modern world, and has made it their objective to provide personalized financial solutions that pave the path to financial freedom. Sound like a team you want to be a part of? Apply now!
Required Skills & Experience
- Heavy Ruby experience and willing to work with Ruby/Rspec
- Experience in testing web applications
- Cloud experience with AWS, GCP, or Azure
Desired Skills & Experience
- Ability to prioritize and deliver stories independently is a plus
- SQL validation experience is a big plus
- Strong communication is always appreciated
What You Will Be Doing
- 70% Hands On
- 30% Team Collaboration
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Benefits
- Vision Benefits
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the US on a full-time basis now and in the future.