A very exciting position has just arisen at this Wealth Management Firm with a base in Glasgow and EdinburghYou will be part of a team providing full administrative support to a team of Financial Advisers and support colleagues.
Liaising with product providers, clients and other colleagues via written and verbal communication as directed by the Administration Manager.
- Administration support to two Directors/Advisers
- Diary management for your assigned Directors/Advisers
- Ensuring that client documentation is prepared for Advisers' client meetings
- Back office system, Intelliflo and other Provider platforms and online portals
- Preparing client illustrations, application packs, letters of authority and welcome packs
- Issuing agency mandates and chasing timeously for requested information
- Responsible for ensuring that all regulatory paperwork (Anti Money Laundering, Know Your Client, Signed Agreements ) is gathered, in place and recorded prior to processing any new business
- Assist with delivering the full end to end process of on boarding new clients and products, transactional actions and closures
- Completion of client valuations including communication via email and telephone with third party product providers
- Booking rooms for staff and client meetings as required
- Answering telephones/video calls and communicating with clients or provider companies to assist with queries, setting up meetings for Advisers etc.
- Assist other members of the team as and when required, including help with training of other members of the administration team
Knowledge and Experience
- Experienced in financial services administration and with a willingness to constantly develop and challenge oneself
- Understand and have technical knowledge of how wrap platforms work and be comfortable using new platforms and web sites
- Fully competent in desktop applications (proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook)