The Portfolio Group have a phenomenal opportunity on the table... we are looking for a talented Senior Full Stack Engineer to join a vibrant company with incredible growth plans who have won many awards such as the 'Feefo Platinum trusted service award 2021'.
We are currently supporting one of the UKs longest leading information resource business for HR, Tax & Accounting Professionals. Part of a Global Group that have a multimillion-pound turnover year on year that keeps growing. This is a high-performance role that comes with amazing rewards and benefits.
Who you are and what you will bring?
- Comfort leading or collaborating in solving complex problems to deliver meaningful improvements for our customers
- Passion for learning new technologies and ways of working
- Knowledge of Agile and SCRUM
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Initiative in solving production issues with a keen eye for detail and an inquisitive mind
- Open and collaborative mindset
- Willingness to collaborate across the business on initiatives that make an impact to our customers
- Professional experience in programming in two or more languages, preferably using test-driven and Object-Oriented methodologies (we use Laravel, Drupal and Typescript amongst others)
- Ability to deliver semantically correct, performant, responsive frontend code
- Delivery using best practices and mentoring junior developers
- Familiarity with serverless applications, headless and microservices architectures
- Knowledge of DevOps, DevSecOps and Quality Engineering practices
Why Join us?
Market leader in knowledge and content for the Accountancy, Tax Compliance, HR and Health & Safety sectors. We have a fantastic reputation and aggressive growth plans for the next 3 years and beyond. You would join our organisation at an incredibly exciting time. Our client base is ever-expanding and our consistent focus on client satisfaction continues, driven by the excellence of our people. The office is fast-paced and busy, so we look for colleagues who have a positive and results focused attitude. Through training and development, we make sure that everyone who works here has the resources they need to build their careers.