We're looking for a Senior FP&A Analyst for our client, SUEZ WATER TECHNOLOGIES & SOLUTIONS.
Around the globe, Suez help s cities and industries manage, optimize and make the most of their resources. They provide an array of solutions related to water, energy and materials to promote a cleaner more sustainable world for all of us.
The collective expertise and passion of their people, combined with a broad portfolio of over 10,000 technologies, makes them uniquely positioned to deliver solutions that positively impact the environment. Come be part of something special - start your journey today!
The Senior FP&A Analyst role is a key position responsible for working closely with the global functional leaders of WTS to build annual budgets, monitor monthly results and work on strategic initiatives to optimize financial performance. The position requires direct interaction with the Global functional leaders to coordinate the forecasting and reporting processes and assess the cost-benefit impact of investment and expense decisions.
In this role, you will be overseeing/training an employee in India as well as handling all of the integration and PPA requests that Suez receive s from the auditors, Bain, Deloitte and Veolia. The position is also responsible for financial analysis and projections to all levels within the organization in support of the functional business objectives.
You should be able to effectively prioritize projects and responsibilities along with demonstrating the ability to balance excellent analytical and technical skills while driving communication and collaboration across multiple teams with competing priorities.
- Play key role in the annual budgeting process for all global business functions & SG&A components including staffing levels, expense projections, and investment decisions.
- Update current quarter and current year forecasting outlooks each month. Work closely with functional & business leaders to build and report revised projections.
- Provide detailed analysis by function of monthly variations to Budget and to Prior year, partnering with the Compensation and Benefit Analysts and with the Indirect Procurement team.
- Participate in monthly financial closing activities for the headquarter s functions and businesses SG&A components including validating journal entries and accruals with the controllership team.
- Analyze and report results to three to four assigned functional areas. Maintain monthly reporting tools to provide functional leaders with clear visibility to ongoing performance vs. budgeted targets.
- Contribute to the cost optimization and transformation plan by updating and checking the savings in the global tracking tool.
B achelors degree in finance , accounting, economics, or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 4 years experience in finance, accounting or similar analytical roles.
- SAP experience
- Experience working with ERP systems and reporting & analysis tools is helpful
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong desire to learn the business and support the delivery of excellent financial results
- Financial acumen to understand market dynamics and participate in business action
- Business process mindset
- Finance Systems appreciation
- Strong qualitative and analytical skills
- Proficiency in Excel
- Tableau or similar BI tools
- Team player: ability to work with others toward a shared goal, participating actively, sharing responsibility and rewards, and contributing to the capability of the team
- Excellent oral and written communication skills: Communicate clearly and professionally with finance and non-finance professionals within the organization
- Decision Maker: ability to make better decisions, as defined by decision-making principles posited by models of rational choice.
- Flexibility: adapt and respond to the changing environment and to constructively create opportunities for change through active participation
- Experience in working in different cultures and environments, in a matrixed organization.
- Organized: ordered, planned and efficient.
- Ability to interface effectively with senior business leaders.
- Capability to translate complex financial sets of data into meaningful analysis and explanations
Suez realizes that diverse teams make smarter decisions, deliver better results, and build stronger communities. They are an organization that champions diversity and inclusion at every rung of the ladder and are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. They offer competitive benefits that include:
- Health & Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation & Sick Time
- Paid Holidays
- Parental Leave
- 401(k) Plan
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- AD&D Insurance
- Disability Insurance
Equal Employment Opportunity
TOCGRP is proud to provide equal-opportunity employment to all employees and applicants, without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, ancestry, age, veteran status, disability, pregnancy, marital status, genetic information, or any other categories protected by federal, state, or local law.