Senior FMV/Imagery Analyst
Job Category: Intelligence
Time Type: Full time
Minimum Clearance Required to Start: TS/SCI
Employee Type: Regular
Percentage of Travel Required:
Type of Travel:
CACI has an outstanding opportunity for select FMV/Imagery Analysts that want to make a difference in the defense of the nation by applying their talents and experience in a fast-paced dynamic environment in support of US Special Operations Command. The opportunity is limited to those that have the operational and technical experience, and skills to effectively apply geospatial practices in support of real-world operations. You will be an integral part of a selective professional geospatial team that is directly part of the operational planning cycle to support mission success. This position is in support of a Department of Defense (DoD) organization located in Fayetteville, NC.
You will perform full spectrum analysis through phases 1-3 FMV PED to ensure the highest quality of timely support to the team. You will be required to communicate analytical assessments clearly and succinctly both written and orally, and present analysis products and ideas in an operational environment. You will work in dynamic fast paced environments that requires team interaction and coordination of efforts. You must be experienced in interfacing with both internal and external leadership.
A successful Senior FMV/Imagery Analyst shall perform advanced level FMV/Imagery analysis in support of multiple DoD organizations that may be geographically dispersed. You will use your knowledge and intelligence acumen to provide critical recommendations to operational decision makers for regional and point analysis with detailed analysis products to support the Find, Fix, Finish, Exploit, and analyze targeting methodology. You will work the full spectrum of the problem set utilizing advanced geospatial capabilities and techniques to complete the mission. You will be challenged daily to expand your knowledge and understanding of operational application of geospatial practices with multiple disciplines. Required:
- Top Secret Clearance AND meet the requirements of DCID 6/4
- Shall perform advanced level FMV/Imagery analysis in support of Special Operations mission regional and point analysis with detailed analysis products to support the Find, Fix, Finish, Exploit, and analyze targeting methodology.
- Candidates must have good interpersonal skills and be able to effectively work, individually or as a member of a team, and take the lead on select tasks as required.
- Must attend Government provided training on the duties, responsibilities and TTPs of an Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance Tactical Controller (ITC).
- Must be able to type a minimum of 35 words per minute without looking at the keyboard.
- A minimum of four years of hands-on IMINT and or FMV analysis and production experience out of last six years.
- A minimum of 6 years of experience with operational and tactical level intelligence to include general experience in the fields of targeting, intelligence systems, and geospatial systems.
What We Can Offer You:
- Weve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nations highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACIs unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
Company Overview: At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
As a federal contractor, CACI is subject to any federal vaccine mandates or other customer vaccination requirements. All new hires are required to report their vaccination status.