Search Consultancy are looking for a highly-driven individual to join one of the UK's leading businesses as a Senior Finance Business Partner.
The role requires strong decision making and communication skills with the ability to strive in a fast-paced environment.
- Responsible for the monthly financial reporting of the Divisions in accordance with the Group timetable, both P&L and Balance Sheet
- Provide monthly management information to budget holders and Senior Management that is timely, informative and insightful
- Own the financial results of the division taking actions to ensure targets are hit
- Work with the business to prepare robust budgets, forecasts and strategic plans on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis as appropriate and in accordance with the Group timetable for both P&L and cashflow
- Support the business in making informed decisions by providing fact-paced analysis to support financial and commercial proposals.
- Proactively identify opportunities, raise ideas and champion process improvements and cost saving initiatives to meet business objectives.
- Coordination of forecasts and Strategic Plans/Budgets
- Analysing and explaining current and historic performance, providing effective commercial business challenge to ensure key operational, commercial and financial targets are achieved or beaten
- Providing analytical support such as the evaluation of business proposals, and driving ad-hoc cross-functional projects.
- A qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA) with post qualification consolidation experience and a strong commercial background
- Advanced communication skills with proven financial analysis experience
- The role requires interaction with non-financial personnel, therefore this person is expected to influence decision-making therefore must be confident, enthusiastic and communicative
Up to £50,000 with excellent benefits
This is a hybrid role with occasional travel to the office based in South Birmingham. This is a great opportunity to join a highly progressive business.