We are recruiting for a Senior Electronics Design Engineer on behalf of a successful, international business based in Waterbeach.
Working in a busy R&D hardware department, the Senior Electronics Design Engineer will work on a variety of projects and be committed to producing "right first time" quality products.
Duties will include:
- Feasibility studies for new products
- Circuit design
- PCB layout
- EMC and low voltage product approvals
- Project development
- Production support
- Maintenance of existing product designs
- Digital design (FPGA/CPLD)
Ideally, you will have the following skills and experience:
- A degree (or equivalent) in Electronics or Physics
- Demonstrable understanding of technologies
- Enthusiasm to take on new challenges
- Hight attention to detail
- Experience of working on fast-paced projects
- Previous knowledge of microprocessors, precision and video rate analogue design, optoelectronics, small motor control and power supply design.
- Experience with SoC solutions (desirable)
Hours: Monday to Friday - 37.5 hours per week
EA First Ltd are acting as an Employment Agency for this permanent vacancy.