Senior CRM Executive
£35,000 - £40,000
London, Hybrid Working
Our client, a rapidly growing online retail specialist is looking for an experienced CRM/Email professional to join their team to serve their global customer base across sports equipment.
The main purpose of this role is to be responsible for creating world-class email strategy, testing and optimising to find the best ways to communicate with customers.
You would ideally be customer-focused, creative and data-driven. This is an opportunity to take lead on multiple exciting projects ahead and contribute to continuous business growth.
- To carry end-to-end email marketing campaigns correctly and on time
- To build and execute email marketing strategy, test and manage the email calendar
- To widen marketing campaigns to the global market
- Management of the customer targeting of broadcast and automated emails
- Creation of new automated email campaigns to improve and support the customer journey
- Appropriately monitor email performance, identify and optimise KPIs
- Managing the creation of emails, ensuring they are up to the standard
- Work closely with internal teams to help create new engaging content
Key Skills and Requirements
- 2+ years' experience in CRM and Email Marketing
- Knowledge and experience of best email practice and performance metrics
- Excellent copywriting skills and attention to detail
- Highly analytical and able to translate data into actionable insight
- Interest in watersports is a bonus